We're thinking about naming her Norah Jane (but don't hold us to that). Norah means 'light', and Jane means 'Jehovah has been gracious', so we LOVE the meaning of it, and it flows well with our last name: Norah Jane Parrish.
Here she is!!!

Your unfailing love is better to me than life itself; how I praise you! Psalm 63:3 NLT
"Now the word of the Lord came to me saying, 'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I had appointed you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5).
"There are several things here that are wonderful and awe-inspiring as we reflect on what this verse says about the omniscience of God. God tells Jeremiah that He "knew" him before he was formed within the womb. He already knew Jeremiah's strengths and weaknesses. He already knew that Jeremiah would possess what God wanted to use during this particularly trying time of Israel's history. And before Jeremiah was born, God had already set him aside for a special task which He would give him years later as a young adult."
from: http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-jeremiah-1-5-10.htm
It is so amazing to think about the fact that God already knows "Norah". He already knows what her strengths and weaknesses will be, and He has already given her what she needs to possess in order to serve Him the way He wants her to be able to. How awesome is that?? She is already set apart for great things...

No comments:
Post a Comment